Survivors of a sudden plane crash find themselves on an unknown jungle island in the hit series Lost. The ongoing suspense throughout keeps the audience captivated in the misfortune of the plane crash survivors. It is a mystery wrapped inside of a drama, coated with action, and a bit of horror on the side. The adventure series causes you to think on your feet, never knowing what is going to happen next. It contains incredible depth both in character development and mythological intrigue creating an outstanding storyline.
I knew of Lost for many years. Many tweets in my newsfeed read something along the lines of, "if you haven't seen Lost yet you are making a mistake." I persistantly ignored my friends' (true) statements and refused to watch the show. When I finally watched, I became addicted to a TV series for the first time in my life. My love for action movies and reality TV shows (such as Survivor and the Amazing Race) is perhaps one of the many reasons why I love Lost. Following the characters through an unpredictable complex journey in the jungle is an increasingly intriguing plot that never gets old.
No comments:
Post a Comment